Sunday, February 14, 2010

oh valentine's day...


It didn't take much thought for me to consider starting a blog after one of my sorority sisters had mentioned how she was considering starting one, nor was it hard to think of the perfect blog title --ravello. This past summer, I had gone on vacation with my family where we traveled around the Mediterranean on a twelve night cruise. Although the whole trip was breathtaking, my favorite spot, hands down, was our day trip to the Almafi Coast in Italy. We had lunch on a terrace at the Ravello Garden -- the view is just unexplainable. The pictures we had taken did not do it justice so I took one from the site (pictured to the right).

My sorority hosted our Red Dress Gala yesterday which raised money for our Alpha Phi Foundation (Cardiac Care) and it was a huge success. I love when the sorority comes together in events like the Red Dress Gala because it really brings us close together and I love the bond that we share between the 65 of us.

Classes start tomorrow and after having 3 days off, it's not exactly something I am really looking forward to, but I am ready to get back into the swing of things. I got a nice surprise from an anonymous valentine today; I just wish I knew who he was. Other then contemplating at who this secret boy is, I will be spending the day finishing some homework while listening to the fun Valentine's Day playlists on playlist.com.

Hope everyone has a great Valentine's Day. I'll try and update as frequently as I can :)

1 comment: