Monday, March 8, 2010

if only my college budget could afford these...

So I woke up from not having such a good night of sleep and knew that the perfect thing to cheer me up would be do some "online window shopping" :) Of coarse I found some things that I love and will add to my birthday wish list (with my birthday being a little over 2 months away):


This dress from Lilly is such a ME dress. I saw it and almost instantly pictured me in it!


I think I became such a Lilly fan for it's bright colors that look so great against my dark complexion-- it just works!

Of coarse every outfit isn't done without the perfect shoe and these would go PERFECT with either dress. Oh Lilly, the things you do to me...


Time to start my day with a run! Happy Monday everyone!


-jmn

No comments:

Post a Comment