Friday, July 2, 2010

My life is hiding from me...

...and if I had the time to look for it, I think I could be a little happier. July has creeped up on me and I hate it! My life has been taken over with camp songs and screaming children and as much as I want to say that I hate every second of it, I would be lying because I love my children! There are things that children do that just get to me; they say the most ridiculous things and do the most outrageous things. If you are ever looking for an honest opinion or just something silly to smile about, a child will be right there to tell you in a heartbeat for sure. But anyways...

How about them summer sales? If you haven't checked them out, I highly recommend it. I went to the mall two nights ago and was quite satisfied with the great bargains that I had walked out. I made my first trip this year to DSW (it had been way too long!) and that was where my favorite purchase was made for sure. It is so difficult for me to go shopping due to the wide elephants that I have to unfortunately call feet of mine, so when I find a pair that I like I get very excited!




These Steve Madden tulips sandals are just so great and made me very happy!






I have to run and meet up with my friend who is finally home from D.C. who I haven't seen in ages! Hope everyone has a great 4th of July!

-jmn


No comments:

Post a Comment