This show gives me the chills. I first heard it from a friend and didn't think much of it, but I've been catching up with it online and I seriously think that the story line is terrifying! There were times when I had to turn the sound off because I was too scared to hear what was about to happen. I mean I am definitely someone who can get scared quite easily. I keep thinking that I know what is going on with and try and predict what is going to happen next, but every episode shatters down what I had predicted.
The thoughts, experiences and wishes of a college Junior with her attempt to balance the life of school, sorority life and growing up, along with having the greatest family and friends in the world and anyone or anything that comes in between.
Wednesday, July 7, 2010
This show gives me the chills. I first heard it from a friend and didn't think much of it, but I've been catching up with it online and I seriously think that the story line is terrifying! There were times when I had to turn the sound off because I was too scared to hear what was about to happen. I mean I am definitely someone who can get scared quite easily. I keep thinking that I know what is going on with and try and predict what is going to happen next, but every episode shatters down what I had predicted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm in love with this show too! The story line is so good and last night's episode was especially creepy!
ReplyDelete