After much thought and careful decision making my Christmas list is final! So I introduce you to my 201 Christmas list:

Viva La Juicy
One thing I like to do is try a new and different perfume every time my old one runs out! Right now I'm wearing NYC by Sarah Jessica Parker and I love it. I think Viva La Juicy will be a good try as well :)

Charms for my Chamilia Bracelet
An obvious obsession of mine is my Chamilia bracelet. I like being surprised so I didn't pick out any specific charms so hopefully I will get some nice additions for my bracelet!

Herve Chapelier Purse
I have had a fix on Longchamp for such a long time and I decided I wanted to get something new! One of my sorority sisters has this bag and I thought that it would be a PERFECT bag to replace my current Longchamp!

Vera Bradley Laptop Portfolio in Imperial Toile
It just wouldn't be right unless I had some Vera Bradley on the list. I am a big fan of the Laptop Portfolio that Vera Bradley makes the and the imperial toile fabric is classic! I love it!
So Santa, I send you my list with lots of kisses and hugs! I can't wait for Christmas morning! 21 days! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment