There is nothing more that I enjoy that to be back at home and with the people I love the most. Spending time with my family and friends is just what I needed after the semester I had. With Christmas celebrations only two days away (I can't believe it), I am anxiously waiting to see all my extended family and catching up on the latest news with everyone!
With not even a day since I was home, we rushed to take Christmas pictures. CVS has the wonderful option of having your holiday cards ready within an hour and with me being away at school this was perfect! Fritz has been the perfect addition to our family, so well behaved and such a sweetheart. I couldn't imagine having him ever leave! Time to finish wrapping and figuring out what the heck I'm going to wear for Christmas dinner!-jmn
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
ReplyDelete