1. Whatever is meant to be is meant to be. I need to start realizing that there are a lot of things that I have no control over and that what those people and things that are meant to be in my life will somehow find a way to come into my life one way or not.
2. Boys are the biggest waste of tears and useless energy. I waste too much time thinking about how to fix certain situations with guys and it ends up being a complete waste of time; it no longer is worth it. If you're not going to make any time or effort then see ya!
3. I have the greatest friends and family in the whole world. When life gets the worst of me I without a doubt have the best support system out there. I honestly don't know what I would do without them.
4. Saving money needs to become a priority. Being a girl and always running to the mall with either sorority sisters or friends, I always find myself coming out with at least one new clothing item and to be realistic this needs to stop. College is only a little peak at what the real world is going to be like and well the real world is only about 2 year away (so scary!)
5. I need to stop complaining about my weight and not doing anything about it at the same time. If I actually wanted to do something about it I would be hitting up the gym, I need to snap myself into it!
6. Be happy! I am blessed with so many amazing things in my life! Once in a while I seem to let this slip my mind. 2011 will be much more of happy year :)

Kicked the new year off by celebrating one of my best friend's 21st birthday! What a night! Definitely one I will never forget about. A little over 4 months until my 21st!
-jmn
No comments:
Post a Comment