Emily from Living in the Life of E! has presented me with my first blog award ever! The "Stylish Blogger Award"! Literally, this put a huge smile on my face and I automatically screamed it to my three other roommates, they weren't as excited as I was, haha.
The rules for this award are as follows:
*Link back & thank the person who gave you the award
*Share 7 things about yourself
*Award 5 recently discovered blogs
*Contact them and tell them about their award!
7 things about myself:
- My family is the most important thing in my life and I love them so much. They come before anything and I don't know what I would do without them.
- I have some of the greatest friends in the world that have gotten me through so much!
- Alpha Phi is one of the best decisions that I have made since being at college. My college experience would be completely different without them and I love it!
- I never understood how people could obsess over their animals so much until we got Fritz, I am now one of those people.
- Speaking three languages is something that I'm extremely proud of.
- I am convinced that laughing cures all ills.
- Nap time is my favorite part of any day and I still sleep with a teddy bear :)
Blogs I award:
- Elizabeth from In the Pink
- Julie from Brunch at Julie's
- sLe from Pearls, Curls, and a Southern Girl
- Erin from College Life
- Abby from The Pilot in Pearls
jMn
No comments:
Post a Comment