There are so many things that have been stressing me out lately that I've decided to make a "Pick-Me-Up" List.
- "Don't worry about a thing, 'cause every little thing gonna be all right." I've been trying to take on the philosophy for so long and it was harder than ever for me to keep this in mind this past weekend. Things always find a way of working themselves out in every circumstance and usually for the better.
- When it seems like everyone has gone, music will always be there. I mean it's not a big deal, but Michael Buble sings to me every time I'm upset. We're OBVIOUSLY going to get married one day (even if he doesn't know it yet). He's the one guy who always has been there when I've needed him.
- There is nothing a cup of Kiwi Yogurt can't fix. When does an emotionally train wreck ever not turn to food for comfort? Kiwi Yogurt is a frozen yogurt shop that's uptown from my place that lets you make your own sundae. Oh yes, it is just as amazing as it sounds. You go in thinking you're being healthy by eating frozen yogurt instead of ice cream, but then pour tons of different candies on it.
- Putting endless amounts of items in my online shopping bag, knowing that there is no way you'll be able to afford it, is so much fun! This is one thing you can do while online shopping and not when you actually go shopping. I put outfits together online and get so excited about how they look and then just close my computer. In real shopping there will never be the chance that you can just go up to the register and say, "Oh ha, actually I'm just pretending to buy these. Thanks anyways!" And then walk out the door. I don't think that would fly too well.
- Mommy will always love you!...and she's always right. Hands down, my mom is the best person in the whole person! She's the only person who truly understand what's going on in my life and can give me the best advice in the world. Seriously, don't know what I would without her.
P.S. Did you hear about the Lilly Pulitzer furniture that's coming out?!? Haymarket Designs did a whole post about it that I am ecstatic about! I may have to get a touch of Lilly for my room in my apartment next year.
jMn
Aw I'm sorry you're stressed girly! I love your list though, and I completely agree with all of them! Except I don't have a Kiwi Yogurt place :( I do frequent Yoforia when I need a pick-me up though, and they sound pretty similar!
ReplyDeleteAnd yes, I am SO excited about the Lilly furniture!