Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

How foolish of me to forget to put up a Father's Day post! Well, here is my post that I'm writing real quick before I leave to spend some time with the family...

Although, I must admit I am not very much of a "Daddy's girl," I appreciate my dad for everything that he has given to me. I have truly been living such a blessed life and I don't know what I would do without him in my life. If you've read my blog before you will know one dad who means the world to me and that's my Granddad. I am much closer to him than I am to my father and he truly is the best grandfather I could ever ask for.


It would not be typical of me to not place a song up for the momentous occassion so I shall place one of my favorite daughter-father songs! "Daughters" by John Mayer. Not only do I adore John Mayer, but the lyrics are just so great! Ah, my heart melts listening to this song!


"Fathers, be good to your daughters. Daughters will love like you do. Girls become lovers who turn into mothers, so mothers be good to your daughters too"

-jMn

1 comment:

  1. Hope you had a wonderful time celebrating with your family. I love that song too!!!

    ReplyDelete