- Loose more weight! With the added on stress at school, I was unable to really focus on myself; ate when I could eat and my workout schedule when out the door! Not accepetable and needs to change fast.
- Have as much fun as possible. This is really my last summer until I'm going to be thrown out into the real world and have to do big people things.
- Save some money! I will be the first to admit that I have a terrible of saving money when I have it. I need to get into the mentality that some money needs to start to be saved.
- Don't focus on the negative. I've come to notice that when I do actually have free time in the summer, I sit back and think about things that I really shouldn't be thinking about and I just need to let life go. Start focusing more on the amazing people and things that are in my life and not so much what no longer is there

Me and one of my best friends at the beach this past Tuesday.
Summer has been quite relaxing, but I must say I do miss being at school and my friends at school. Moving in our new apartment August 23 -- so excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment