Monday, March 22, 2010

i miss the sunshine already :(

So other than being a terrible blogger my life has been filled with complete chaos and stress. Thank God I have such amazing people in my life to help me get through all of this. Today has just been one of those days where I don't really feel like myself and I can't really pin point what has made me feel this way -- other than the fact that a nasty boy burned me while he was walking past me today with his burning cigarette. That wasn't too nice.

As of yesterday I have two beautiful new sisters who were initiated into Alpha Phi. Initiation is such an exciting day and I was so proud of my little! It's weird being on the other side and watching the sorority continue to grow in something more and more beautiful. Whenever I am sitting during the ceremony I can't help but look at each and every one of my sisters and realize how though we are all unique each in our very own ways, we come together and are truly something special. I don't know what I would do without them in my life!

Following initiation we had a picnic where I had to give my little our big/little letters. I did get to design the letters myself, but wanted to make them really special for my little since they were going to be her first set of letters. Although I had wished they were pink (her favorite color being any shade of blue), I was able to get paisley which we all know I am OBSESSED with so I felt as though it was a fair compromise for the both of us.

Weh this weather makes me want to do nothing but just lay in the bed for the rest of the day. I have to schedule my classes tomorrow morning and I don't even want to think about the agonizing process of finding classes that are not already filled or end up with schedule that is so hectic that I'm going to hate going to class every day next semester, but we shall see.

While I'm on this ramble I should share the current song that I have been listening to on repeat for no reason-- it's a nice little throw back :)


It brings calmness to my somewhat out of control life; brings back memories of blasting music with my friends and singing our hearts out to the songs we love.

Well I guess that's all I really have to say. Hope everyone up here in the Northeast is enjoying their rainy day and little better than I am!

-jmn

No comments:

Post a Comment