Saturday, March 13, 2010

rain, rain go away

Day 2 of this rain and I'm already over it -- the weather is definitely something that effects my mood. I've been keeping myself busy with some crafting and I have finished the initials that I was making for my little.


Her favorite color is turquoise and I have touched up the Q to make it look a little more decent since I took this picture, but I'm pretty proud of them and have been considering making a set for myself (of coarse mine will have to be pink). Heading back to school tomorrow and I'm not sure I'm ready to get back into the swing of things. Although I have not been getting too much sleep, the relaxation has been so nice and classes and exams seem so unpleasant right now. I would have enjoyed a nice day of sun for my last day home, but you sometimes you have to work with what you got!

What is everyone doing to enjoy their rainy day?
Happy Friday!

-jmn

1 comment:

  1. Hi jen.

    Can you send me the link to the tweet that you posted about my giveaway.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete