I've also come to realize that being a senior in college is going to be one of the most depressing times of my life. After chapter last night, the seniors in my sorority had to read their senior wills, which brought the whole sorority to tears. It's time like these when you realize how amazing being part of something so special as a sorority really is. The bond I have will all 64 women in my chapter is something that you just can't explain -- it's truly something special. I can't even imagine being on their side right now and imagining my real "big girl" life starting.
Going to the Mets and Phillies game on Friday which should be fun! Of coarse, I will be rocking my Mets T-Shirt with pride, although I feel as though I might get some distasteful looks from my friends... oh well! It'll totally be worth it :)
-jmn
No comments:
Post a Comment