So as I begin packing to go home, I have come to the conclusion that I have
way too much stuff and have no idea where all of it has come from. I remember packing to go to school back in August promising myself that I will only bring the necessities because I knew how much I would be hating repacking it now, but of coarse that
obviously didn't stop me during winter and spring break to continue to bring things back from home. When it comes to packing, I always think about my favorite part in the classic movie, "Mary Poppins," where she snaps her fingers and everything goes into its respectable place. I tend to find myself sometimes snapping hoping it'll actually happen and unfortunately nothing ever does :( I guess blasting music and dancing around my dorm room while I pack will just have to work for now.
Summer is so close, I can't stop talking about it. I'm getting so anxious!
-jmn
No comments:
Post a Comment