Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Fall 2010 Fashions

So as the semester comes dwindling down and finals begin to take over my life, I decided that I would take a break and stalk some of the Fall 2010 runway shows and see if anything exciting is to come in the world of fashion. Not so much that I would think that I'd be actually purchasing the items, but the runways usually influence the style for that specific season and it's interesting to see what fads are coming in and which are going out. I also like to look at the women's faces as the walk down the catwalk and imagine what I would look like walking down the catwalk -- I surely would not have a smile on my face with the heels they would be putting on my feet that's for sure, I honestly would make for the worst model and would be making the most disgusting faces the whole time :)

BCBG Max Azria:
I'm loving these two dresses!

Winner of the strangest fashions was D&G for sure -- you have to check it out. Can't really say I'm a fan. Alrighty well back to hating my life =\ 3 more days until summer and 4 days until I'm back home!

-jmn


No comments:

Post a Comment