-jmn
The thoughts, experiences and wishes of a college Junior with her attempt to balance the life of school, sorority life and growing up, along with having the greatest family and friends in the world and anyone or anything that comes in between.
Thursday, June 17, 2010
holy rain storm
So I woke up very early this morning by the wonderful thunderstorm that dropped by last night. From the time I was around 8 or 9 and a massive store hit my town on Labor Day I have been TERRIFIED of them; the storm took down trees and power lines and has now scared for life. With the way my sleeping patterns have been, I feel like I have become some sort of insomniac; coming home from training and not being able to fall asleep and then waking up early in the morning having to go babysit. At least, I can say my life is far from boring right now! I'll update this later when I can focus more on something to write about and not on the huge bags that are under my eyes right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment