
Whenever I settle for the french manicure I choose Sugar Daddy. It's the perfect color for a french manicure and has a little hint of pink which I like over a more beige color.

Forget Me Nots is described as "a strawberry milkshake pink," which I think is the perfect description of it. It's just the right shad of pink but not too Barbie pink.

With my obsession with pink and of coarse having my Barbie moments I turn to Exposure. A lot brighter than Forget Me Nots, but not that nauseating highlighter pink.

When I feel the need to go on the dark side, I never doubt Wicked. This picture doesn't do much of justice because it isn't as black as it appears in this picture. It's much more of deep burgundy. That I just LOVE!
Some other favorites: Castaway, Jumpin Junkanoo, Wild Thing, Rock Star Skinny.
-jmn
I love the pinks !!! One of my favorite colors :)
ReplyDelete