Then & Now
Anyone who is close to me knows how close me and my Granddad are and I'm honestly surprised I have not done this post sooner. I have been blessed to have all of my grandparents alive still and the more I think about it the more I truly appreciate everything that they have done for me. I'm not sure what has brought me so close to my Granddad , but he is without a doubt is someone I can call my best friend. Although he's not the best friend that I call and vent my life away to, he's the person who I know I can go to when I need a good laugh; he knows how to make me smile instantly. He's the typical Granddad that always has a fun story to tell about the crazy things that he did in the past. I truly don't know what I would do without him.
As for today, my friend Claire and I hung out for the majority of the day, working out and such. I then had training and just came home and relaxed. One more week until the first day of camp and I'm getting so excited! I can't wait to meet all my campers. Summer is flying by and I'm not sure how I feel about it. Someone make it slow down!
-jmn


How sweet! You are so fortunate to have a grandad!
ReplyDeleteI was very close with my Grandpa. It truly is a bond that is extremely special. And I'm so happy that my little girl has it with her Papa too. :) XOXO
ReplyDelete