- There is never a need to impress anyone. You have to forget about the people who don't need you in your life or think poorly about you and appreciate the ones who have shown you that they actually care.
- Running while listening to some really good music can take your mind off of almost anything.
- Keeping family close is important because when everyone else fails you, your family will always be there, no matter what.
- I have some of the most amazing friends in the world.
- Taking each day to it's own and worrying about the future or contemplating what should have been done with events in the past is a waste of time. Whatever is meant to be will find its way in happening.
- This summer has been pretty great so far even though I'm getting anxious and super nervous for my new job!
- Love can be such a wonderful and terrible thing for a 20 year old!
Hope everyone had a fabulous Father's Day! I spent mine with the family which is always a fun time. I now am creating lesson plans for my three year-olds while every muscle in my body aches from the training session I had with the other counselors yesterday. This coming week brings more training and hopefully a few visits to/from some good friends!
-jmn
Great things to remember !!! I love this post !!! Keeps things in perspective !!
ReplyDelete