Sunday, March 20, 2011

Alpha Phi Red Dress Gala

Today was our chapter's annual Red Dress Gala. Cardiac care and heart disease are things that really hit home since a few of my family members suffer from it. Alpha Phi Foundation raises money to fight the battle of heart disease in women and also helps out Alpha Phis all around the world through various scholarships and contributions.

Me and my family <3

This is a video that I made for our Gala, showing all different aspects of the sorority :)

Busy week ahead of me, not looking forward to it at all!
Stop by College Prep and check out the Marley Lilly Giveaway! Super cute!

-jMn

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love red dresses! My second favorite after black :)
    Have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My best friend is an APhi at UK and when I saw her pictures from RDG, I got so jealous! I love red dresses, they're so cute & sassy haha

    ReplyDelete