Monday, March 14, 2011

Obsessed? Maybe not yet, but soon!

Chapstick... I wish I could tally how many times a day I feel the need to moisturize my lips. Since I've never been one to use makeup and really shy away from gooey lipgloss, chapstick have been my safe haven. I I've heard rumors that there is a certain ingredient that stimulates the desire to want to apply more -- if so I am definitely hooked. Which ones, you ask?


Palmer's Cocoa Butter, Burt's Bees, and Softlips. I like each one differently and for different reasons. I think I enjoy Palmer's for the near reason that someone always tells me it looks like I'm pulling out a glue stick. The diameter of the stick is something that I like about it, I can brush it from side to side once or twice and be done, whereas with the other two I find myself going back and forth several times. I enjoy Burt's Bees for the tingling sensation that I get from it after applying and the sweet honey smell. I use my Softlips when I rather have a more vanilla-y taste, it always provides a nice little ting with it as well.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a chapstickaholic also but I'm a Caramex girl all the way. Ever since it was cool to carry the little jar with you. Now I use it in the tube but I still can't live without it.

    ReplyDelete