Monday, March 14, 2011

Monday Night TV Recap

Ah! What an exciting close to Monday night Television!

The Bachelor! Emily had been my favorite from the start and before even watching "After the Final Rose," my best friend and I discussed how uncomfortable we would be jumping/continuing on with a relationship while having to watch the entire season. I am not surprised Emily felt insecure with the relationship, but I know that what they have is genuine and I really hope they work things out! I wish them the best!

Pretty Little Liars: I can say my face looked just like this a lot tonight. Tonight's episode was so intense I had to watch cartoon's afterwards to ease how scared I was. I may have to start reading the books soon because I hate having to wait to see what's going to happen next! I'm going to miss watching this after next week's spring finale!

-jMn

No comments:

Post a Comment