Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Remembering freshman year...

So in a little over 50 days my junior year will be finished and I will be considered a college senior.. who let that happen?!? Not only will I be a senior, but some of my closest friends will be graduating. That seriously is really depressing. I take time now to reminisce back to being a freshman and all the crazy times I will never forget.


My First Memories of Alpha Phi:
From Bid Day (top left), to Big/Little Reveal (top right), homecoming (bottom left) to initiation (bottom right) joining a sorority was by far one of the best decisions I have ever made in my college career. I could go on for days and days how it has changed my life and how I've become such a better person. There are so many memories that I have that I would never be able to have experienced if I didn't join and to this day, I still believe that Alpha Phi is and always be the perfect place for me!

My "non-greek" friends:
It's funny looking back at this one picture and realizing how I'm still friends with all but one of the girls in this picture. I could have added so many more pictures, but this one is from our very first night at school, we were anxiously waiting to go see a hypnotist show that the school sponsored for all the incoming freshmen that night.

Where did all the time go?!? Take me back pleeeease!

1 comment:

  1. So exciting!!! Your senior year will bring you even more memories to cherish!!

    ReplyDelete