Thursday, March 10, 2011

Too embarrassing...

So I have decided that I really need to start taking advantage of blog scheduling because I am fairly embarrassed that I have not updated this in so long. My life has been so crazy busy -- taking 6 courses at school, on top of the sorority and executive position all keeping me super super busy. I guess an update would do justice for this blog post and I will spend some time scheduling some exciting (or at least attempt) posts.

My life: Other than some family issues coming up here and there I have been pretty content with everything that has been going on. I'm just starting to get over some serious congestion that I get every year from seasonal allergies. Right now, I'm on spring break and just enjoying the time to relax, hang out with family, friends and puppy and trying not to think about all the hectic things that are ahead of me. Once spring break is over, I am going to be on a healthy food and exercise binge... it needs to finally happen, no more putting it off.

School: I think I've really adjusted to West Chester well and am fairly happy with deciding to stay. My executive position as Co-Philanthropy for the Inter-Greek Council has really challenged me in a lot of different ways and I'm always learning something new with it. I like to think that I am living my college experience to a very high potential and I am trying to get as much as I can out of it.

Thanks to Pearls, Curls and a Southern Girl for the inspiration to start blogging again!
More posts to come!

-jMn

No comments:

Post a Comment