Saturday, June 26, 2010

rompers

So I'm trying to understand the fashion crave for rompers. I mean, I guess I understand that it's cool how it incorporates a shirt and short combo. I recently went on a shopping adventure with my sisters and we were looking at and trying on different rompers, but I can't really say I will ever be rocking one.
Both of these are ones we had found in J.Crew. Although I think the essence and logic behind the whole design of a romper is fabulous, I can't see anyone being able to take me seriously wearing one of these these, nor would I be able to take myself seriously. Maybe I'm just being bitter because I would never be able to rock an outfit like this, so if you can hats off to you! :)

-jmn


2 comments:

  1. Wow, I couldn't ever find myself wearing a romper !!! Is this the new thing ??? Thinking this fashion faze won't last long ! Ha but who knows !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute picks! Rompers are so comfy :)

    ReplyDelete